We focus on developing the whole person; each student’s physical, social and emotional wellbeing, academic growth and progress and a deep understanding of their spirituality grounded in the Catholic Tradition.
Students are actively engaged in their learning and embrace a comprehensive curricular and extra-curricular program. Our classrooms are places of inspiration, challenge and collaboration where our teachers tailor the learning for the needs of each individual student, always focusing on high-quality learning outcomes.
The school’s resources and features include:
- a Multi Games Area
- a Modern Library – The Discovery Centre
- air-Conditioned Classrooms
- computer Access and Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom
- Chromebooks for every child in Years 3 to 6
- A selection of iPads and Chromebooks for students in Prep to Year 2 to share
- an Adventure Playground and HeartSpace gathering area
- an Art Room
- an Extensive Sporting Program and Natural Grass Oval
At St Francis Xavier we seek to live out the values of:
- Care & Compassion
- Striving to do your best
- Honesty and Trustworthiness
- Integrity Respect
- Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion
We believe in pursuing and protecting the common good where all members of our community are treated fairly and show respect to one another. All of our students will enjoy the rights and privileges of Australian Citizenship and stand up for the rights of others.